Wednesday 6 May 2009 | |

Photo manipulafun

I've been asked many times about what software should they use to make pictures pretty. Either because they just bought themselves a new Camera, or they spotted a HUMONGOUS MONTROUS Zit on their picture tagged on facebook.

Either way. So far there are 3 programs I personally liked and have used before to
"make pictures.... and you pretty...."

(1) Paint Shop Pro. by Jascs

it was the software I first started meddling with when I was a young newbie back in early high school. Very easy to use, and it's filled with cool features that's prepared with it's presets.
The latest version should be photo X2, I think..

(2) The GIMP

this is Free. perhaps the best free photo editing software out there. it has a surprisingly good amount of features for photo manipulation and editing. what's better than FREE is, it's under the general public license, that means it's like Rapid KL only better.

(3) Photoshop

duh....
latest version is Photoshop CS4. If you have the interest and time, take up a few Tutorials and classes from your friends. it has a steeper learning curve and is filled with tricks up it's own sleeves. the possibilities are limited only by your creativity.
Known to be the most effective way to remove that humongous Zit. of yours.

On other news

It was a surprising morning when I received an email. that I took 2nd place for a Photo manipulation contest, hosted by www.tutvid.com listed here

now I can start charging people for photoshop training.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations! This is an awesome picture.

Hi I'm Jaziel said...

heh thanks.

Post a Comment