Monday 21 April 2008 | |

graduated then what?

Many of you would know that I am of 90% sure to continue to take on advance diploma and take my degree abroad in UK. (Ulu Klang....... DUh!??)

and as many times in my life where the smaller odds always win. I'm not going to continue anymore.

that's right kids.... I mean friends I"m heading my way to work for a year.


A few reasons why, and why I think some of you should try the same.

1. I'm broked. totally. (loan issue on one side) My brother is being a part of the college life soon. and I'm (me and my family) are totally broked. I can't be too selfish and I should give a hand into the economic cycle.

2. My choices are limited to
a)Tarc to UK. the most probable choice.
b) another private college: too expensive and filled with snobbish rich ungrateful, immature kids who acts like a 5yr old.
c) Goverment Uni. almost impossible. and I would never want to learn "Komunikasi Massa: periklanan" if you get what I mean.
d) get a scholarship: We all know the chances of that don't we? I ain't a bright student. but I work hard..... well not really.

3. Working gives me exposure therefore enhances my learning experience when I decide to come back to study. to me it's not about getting the papers as quick as possible. but the quality of learning in school. getting a masters degree when you know nothing is just stupid.

4. I could get myself. some connections. either through business networks like BNI (business Network International) which my dad is apart of. these connections could bring me some place else New Zealand perhaps. or maybe Japan.

5. I a person who loves to learn. and it's all about learning and discovering. and I would love and be so glad to come back to the realm of education. I don't think I will be reluctant to go back to education by all means.

Bonus!
6. I want to come back a more mature person in education.


as much as I looked convinced about the choice, I'm definitely not. besides the fact that I lack confidence in almost everything, moving on to the industry is a scary thing. It's uncomfortable and it brings a sense of hesitant and doubt.

I would love to hear from you all friends. convince me to stay. and tell me if my choice is wrong. or tell me about the opportunities I should grab when I go out to work. I need feedback and these feedback will be my light in the future.





take the right route
Jaziel

0 comments:

Post a Comment