Saturday 19 April 2008 | |

My absence of two weeks.

The past two weeks has been one of the most tiring and busy weeks I have faced in my life... well not really but let's take that as puffery and exaggeration for dramatic sake.

If you ask of what it is that made me so busy until it hinders me to blog (a.k.a putting useless crap onto the Internet that no one reads)

I have been clogged up with as advertising exhibition held last Tuesday. we had to take the whole week to prepare, we were passing out flyer's, and repeating the same sentence "come to our advertising exhibition and meet jaziel in the flesh" from 7am until 3pm.

Then it's off to preparing our product mock ups and decorations for the exhibition untill 11.30pm. now imagine this going on for the whole week.

after Tuesday, I..... We (me and my friends) have been so exhausted, that whatever energy that seemed to be in our bodies. are just mere gas waiting to be farted out.

but that's not the end of it.

Wednesday and Thursday were the day for me to prepare for my other two commercial presentation. thank god it was nothing major. and we had little to worry about it.

I was tired and lazy enough to blog. since it may hurt my delicate fingers. yet fear not. I am recharged and ready for battle.... again. keep the wave comin. nothings gonna push me down. I think.



Think different. if you still got the energy to.
Jaziel

0 comments:

Post a Comment