Friday 16 May 2008 | |

what have I been up to?

there have been a lot and not much going on these days/weeks. and mainly I just don't feel like putting it up.

but looking back at why I wanted to blog in the first place I guess I should continue and put it up even though I don't feel like it.

I have been hunting for jobs mainly things that has to do with my field. (advertising). I have to say that looking for a job by skipping the internship stage is definitely not easy. most copywriters requires at least 1 year experience. and that don't really guarantee you a position.

I went for a part time job with Samsung which I was suppose to be working on yesterday but due to some miss happenings It's been delayed. I'm getting sick with the delays most probably I'm just going to dump that and move on.

tomorrow I mean today, I will be going to a interview for a job or internship with a production house. wish me the best.

tomorrow. I mean later today I'll post up a few links for tips to write a good resume and how should a cover letter be written. I find most Internet instructions and help do not really answer my questions. therefore I decided to answer them myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment