Monday 16 February 2009 | |

moving on to a new place I call home.


if you have been following my blog. you would know that

1. I've been complaining on how blogger sucks.

2. I've been complaining on how blogger really sucks.
(you will know that blogger sucks once you have tried something better)

3. this blog is quite rubbish. (shit isn't always brown)

So I've been working on this blog with my own Domain address. and using a blogging software which bestow upon me the ultimate control.

I need your help. I need Ideas and suggestions. I need stimulants to improve on this draft. as shown above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another reason for me to be jealous of you. stop it all you artsy creative geek tech ppl, i will kill you all with my envy!

Hi I'm Jaziel said...

wow. I feel so inspired already.

Creativity that makes money Amanda... Creativity that makes money.

Post a Comment