Thursday 26 February 2009 | |

Our gaming circle

for the past months I have been playing games with a group of friends regularly through the internet. (hamachi)

I have to say we really had a good time. it really bonds us together, let me just transcribe to you our usual conversations in the game. from my perspective. the others aren't transcribed in this post.

me:

-you ready?
-Ok join in the game.
-no rowen will host the game.
-he already hosted.
-lets not waste time and just join in rowen's game
-I said join rowen's game
-ok everybody ready?
-faster please.
-please use your headset I can hear bloody echos over here.
-Start now.
-i said start now
-i saaaid staaaaart noooooow.... yes!

---game started----

- ok kush follow me
- kush you are so slow... faster.
- hey kenny what are you doing so far away comeback.... Hey kenny.
- what you said??
- what I can't hear you. you too soft..
- I do what?.... oh ok!
- HEY KENNY THEY ARE HERE COEMBACK COMEBACK!!! NO NO DON"T SHOOT, THAT'S ME... AAAWwwwwww.... you killed me.
- hey jasper use the headset man. can hear echos.
- use the headset. I said use the headset. HEADSET!!.
- Casey there's a sniper in that building take him out. The one on the right. No the other right. No before the lag. yes turn around this way, Where i'm pointing now... no wait.... no aaaaawwww I died.
- GaRGh! Kenny's comp crash again.

------ round ends everyone dies mission failed -----

to listen to the conversation on the other side. or to join in our very "bonding" conversation, you can come on and join us in our games. Just send me a message.

we love to play almost anything except that Craft of pure evil named DotA.


Tom Clancey's rainbow six vegas 2


(Hope to play soon) CnC3 tiberium wars


Call of duty: World at War

1 comments:

Sab said...

Tiberium wars is very engaging! But like all RTS,it can get old quite quickly

Post a Comment