Sunday 23 March 2008 | |

guitar on the web

for those who plays guitars.

This few days we are probably going to explore the world of playing guitar, or at least pretending to play guitar and the web.

here's something worth sharing.
there's no need to buy those tunning forks and electronic tuners when you need to tune your guitar.

8notes http://www.8notes.com/guitar_tuner/default.asp?sstring=e2

A site where I have been visiting for years whenever I need to have my guitar tuned.
They got loads of stuff available although I never really explore them. As long as it gives me what I want with simple user friendly GUI, Jaziel lives a much happier life.

as for you poor fellas who already own a tunning fork, you can just eat spaghetti with it.
I like mushroom and cheese.





Think different
Jaziel
________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment