Monday 24 March 2008 | |

supermus Awsomus Optimus Maximus moneyless.

I wanted to do a post about "frets on fire" and how geeky can it be.
but I have delayed this optimus maximus topic long enough so I'm doing it now.

today I'm doing about keyboards. in fact it's not just any keyboard, but probably the most sophisticated keyboard of all. not to mention expensive.


This is a keyboard that allows you to configure any keys to be anything. from the layouts (the way the keys are placed) to the functionality. and there's more.

every single key in the keyboard has a small 48 x48 pixel sized display on it. (imagine a small monitor in every single keys on your keyboard)




it comes with a software that lets you change how each key looks and from the colors to, the font even put a picture in it or even make it blink. it changes what each key does. that means you can move your "q" to the place where the "O" key is placed. get it?

The creator claims that you can play minesweeper with the keyboard. o.O
I find this creation to be very creative. although I have no idea why there are geeks (people) that go crazy about it. to me it's just a very fancy keyboard.

For the price of more than RM2000. I don't know why I would ever pay that much for some fancy "creatively made" keyboard. but it still better than buying.... I mean Burning your money away. with windows Vista.


Don't buy vista
Jaziel


___________

2 comments:

Marcus Khoo said...

totally agree with yr comment !Say no to VISTA...wahkakaka...XP and YES to Apple!

An Apple a day keeps Gates away!

Cheers!

Marcus

Hi I'm Jaziel said...

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate vista nor Microsoft.
it's just that they are spending so much money with so many people working on it added with all the delays after delays. and I expected them to come out with something more creative than some spinning. application swaps and some transparent UI.
they got other more important stuff they could have changed like a Mac type magnification system. but they didn't.
And Apple isn't all that good either. it's better though but not all that great as well.

Post a Comment