Saturday 22 March 2008 | |

tagged.

Although i don't usually entertain this kind of Internet behaviour I thought I'd show you all how people entertain themselves on the Internet. Yes they play tag. sad right?

Here it goes

List out Top 5 present you wish for :-

    5. Nvidia GeForce 88000GT (a super fast super speed video adapter)
    4. a 17inch monitor
    3. a bag of "lays potato chips" all the way from US. (Yes, I'm talking to you Marcus).

    2.A Macbook Pro
    1. A Macbook Pro
    0. A Macbook Pro


The person who tagged me is : Marcus

Your 5 impressions of him/her:

1. short enough that he has to look up to his future girl friend in Georgia

2. best stage ast ever.

3. something that brings wealth on the top of his head

4. can't paint a 20 feet castle.

5. still single and available. that's cause he wants to.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU

"He tagged me"

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU

"I tell you dude, this will never be stable"

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL

WAIT A MINUTE! what does "HE/SHE" refers to? What kind of question is this? I'm homophobic you know?

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE

he's Germany and I'm British and the year is 1942.

PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU

1. Rajeevan

2. Gadiy Lim

3. Michelle Tan

4. Amirul Bin Roslan

5. Micheal Jackson

1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?

some cool guy named song sern

2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?

his dog. probably divorce in a few months.

(if this blog goes down I may have been sued for defamation)

3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?

maybe. but it will never happen.

4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?

nope

6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?

some time back.

7. DOES NO.4 WORK?

his currently a chairperson of a big organizing committee of an important event that may just change the face of S.A.D.

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?

WHO IS "HIS?HER"? please no stupid questions! No!

9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?

Are you kidding me?

10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?

I think I got the questions miss understood. am I?

11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?

yes.

12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?

we talked?

13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?

PJ.

14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?

once upon a time........ I knew Gadiy in college.... great guy..... the end. fin.

15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!




think different
Jaziel
______________

1 comments:

Marcus Khoo said...

man...the way u did this post is hillarious...and YES I DONT PAINT...(-____-)" but i think i become a good compliment to u no ?too many cook spoils the food...haha...cheers !

Marcus

Post a Comment